My main engagement is currently with Leadership Associates. After I supported her with a thorough strategy review, Dr. Blanka Bellak, the Founding Director, asked me to co-direct the company with her as a CEO and co-create amazing leadership development opportunities for women.
Amongst these are
- the Women Lead Community Platform
- the EU-funded “Active Citizenship” project
- the CAREvolution MASTERclass to support women in their transition to more balance amongst SELF, BUSINESS, WORLD and WEcare.
- the Institute for Integral Studies in Freiburg, Germany: applied science and exchange around innovative integral concepts, including in politics
- the Professional Association for Life Service and Well-Being: supporting SME in implementing a “OneHealth” approach for business, people and planet
- Governance Alive: consulting and training for innovative and inclusive governance solutions
In combination, these engagements allow me to work in the areas of social innovation I feel most drawn to, namely women empowerment and sustainable organizational development.
In my Master’s thesis, I explored the opportunities the evolving research and practice related to adult development models could bring to the public sector, specifically for improving urban resilience. I drew on recent inquiries into multiresilience, public leadership and mindfulness. Social cohesion is an example of how increased contextual awareness of citizens’ needs can benefit prevention, resistance and learning in the face of crises. Focusing on political and civil service leaders, I also reflect on other types of public leaders, and civil servants directly or indirectly communicating with citizens.
With its pioneering approach of linking civil society, academic institutions, the UN – diplomats, researchers, practitioners’ and policy-makers – and the next generation, UNSA Vienna generates and shares lessons learned about new topics, ideas and solutions that are critical for the future well-being of and on our planet.
Female feed-forward goes so much further than feed-back! With the integrated mind-heart-hand-methodology of the coaching circle, women who connect via the SourceField portal around specific challenges they encounter can support each other from a future-oriented perspective.
Action for Happiness provides for easy-to-use tools such as calendars, an app, posters, webinars and courses, through which any happiness activist can bring more happiness to their own life, and to their communities. Regional and local chapters can build on these tools, and also create their own reflections. In Mariahilf, for example, we organised the first Happiness Walk in Vienna.
Reach out to me
I’m looking forward to learning about your initiatives – be it for inspiration, as a potential partner or as a consultant or coach!